Make 2018 better than 2017 by improving your vision. Imagine a year, or a lifetime actually, without the hassle of glasses or contacts. No more foggy or rain spattered lenses. Run, jump, and play without worry. Wake up and be able to see! Start 2018 off right with LASIK surgery. Call us today to schedule your consultation at Will Vision and Laser Centers.
The Many Benefits of LASIK
What can LASIK do for you? After surgery, many of our LASIK patients lament not having the procedure sooner. There are many things to love about LASIK. You’ll discover your own benefits after the procedure, but here are a few of our favorites.
- Better Vision– With our advanced LASIK technologies, we can help you achieve your best vision. Many of our patients achieve 20/20 vision after LASIK. Some experience even better results. We may be able to improve your vision beyond the correction you experience when using glasses or contacts. Get your best vision!
- No More Glasses or Contacts– Let’s face it, glasses and contacts are a pain. Not only will you save money by not having to buy glasses and contacts, you’ll also enjoy more convenience by not having to use them.
- See When You Wake Up– Glasses and contacts only work when you’re using them. Take them off, like you need to at night, and you won’t be able to see. With LASIK, you can see as soon as you open your eyes in the morning.
- More Convenient Eye Care– Glasses, and contacts especially, require special cleaning and care. Shorten your getting ready routine by getting LASIK surgery.
- Easier to Protect Eyes from the Sun– With glasses, you’ll need a separate pair of prescription sunglasses to protect your eyes from the sun. With LASIK, you can wear any sunglasses you like. Protect your eyes with proper sun protection.
- Free to Exercise- Running, swimming, biking, boxing, and other physical activities can be challenging when you wear glasses or contacts. With LASIK, you’ll be free to exercise and enjoy life without worrying about broken glasses or popped out contacts.
- No More Weather Challenges– Foggy glasses are no fun. Imaging being able to go out in the rain without worrying about rain spatter. With LASIK, your eyes will work their best rain or shine.
Tell Me More About LASIK Surgery
If the benefits of LASIK sound tempting, it may be time to learn more about LASIK surgery. Most people have heard of LASIK, but few understand what the procedure really entails. We’ll answer some top LASIK questions below, but we encourage you to come in for a personalized consultation if you’re interested in learning more. Call us to schedule yours.
- What Is LASIK? – LASIK, short for Laser Assisted In Situ Keratomileusis, is a surgical procedure that permanently reshapes the cornea. This corrective refractive errors and helps to improve vision. At Will Vision and Laser Centers, we perform the most advanced LASIK procedures available including Bladeless LASIK and Wavefront Guided LASIK.
- How Much Downtime Is Required After LASIK? – Downtime is minimal after LASIK surgery. Most patients take a day or two off from work. Avoid strenuous activities for four weeks after surgery.
- Am I a Candidate for LASIK? – With advanced technologies and a skilled surgeon, most patients are candidates for LASIK. If you wear corrective lenses, we can probably help you see better. Schedule a consultation and we’ll help you decide if LASIK is right for you. We can correct even high degrees of nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism.
- How Much Does LASIK Cost? – LASIK is an investment in vision and is often not covered by insurance. Plan on spending about $4000-$6000 for both eyes. Financing options are available and many patients use their FSA funds to help pay for the procedure. When you factor in the cost of glasses or contacts, LASIK often pays for itself in just 10-20 years. Remember, good vision is priceless.
- How Long Do LASIK Results Last? – LASIK offers long lasting results. Most patients will enjoy improved vision for life. You may need a touch up surgery or two at some point, but results are permanent.
- How Do I Choose a LASIK Surgeon? – When it comes to LASIK, experience matters. Choose a surgeon with extensive refractive surgery experience. The latest technologies are also important for achieving a good result. If you’re in the Pacific Northwest, Dr. Will is one of the top surgeons in the area and is well known for his exceptional LASIK results using the latest technologies.
Get LASIK surgery in 2018 and enjoy better vision and more convenience. Contact us to learn more about LASIK surgery.