You’re tired of glasses and are ready to try something new. What option is best: contacts or LASIK? Let’s compare!
Ditch Those Glasses- Here’s Why
If you wear glasses, you know that wearing them can be a hassle. Here are a few reasons to consider trading those glasses in for a different vision correction solution like contacts or LASIK:
- Difficult to exercise wearing glasseS
- Cannot achieve perfect vision correction with glasses
- Must be worn all the time for vision correction
- Glasses are easily lost or broken
If you’re ready to free yourself from glasses, come see us to explore a better vision correction option, LASIK surgery. With LASIK surgery you can achieve better vision than you currently have without the hassle of glasses or contacts.
Contacts vs. LASIK- Which Option Is Best?
If you’re thinking of getting rid of glasses, two of the most popular options for vision correction are contacts and LASIK. Which option is best? We’ll explore the pros and cons of each option below.
- Contacts– Contacts are a thin plastic lens that is placed directly on the eye to correct vision. There are many different types and styles available. Contacts are available with a prescription from your eye doctor. They are more expensive than glasses, but less expensive than LASIK surgery. You’ll need to replace your contacts regularly and will need to visit your eye doctor on a regular basis when using contacts.
- LASIK– LASIK, also known as refractive surgery, is a surgical procedure that reshapes the eye to improve vision. Using advanced lasers and state-of-the-art techniques, we are able to correct high levels of nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism. Patients often achieve better vision that they previously had with glasses or contacts. LASIK is an investment, but over time, you’ll find it is as affordable as glasses and contacts and much more convenient. Clear vision is priceless.
Better Results from LASIK Surgery
If you’re debating between contacts and LASIK, choose LASIK. Contact us to explore your options and to learn more about refractive surgery for vision correction. Dr. Will is a top refractive surgeon and an industry expert. Let us show you why LASIK is a top choice for vision correction. Call us today.