How Does the Dry Eye Spa Treat Dry Eyes?
Dry eyes are often caused by Meibomian gland dysfunction. This gland adds oil to the tears, helping to lubricate and hydrate the eyes. If the gland is blocked, it can reduce tear quality, leading to dry eyes. At our Dry Eye Spa, we use a special device known as MiBoFlo Thermoflo to treat dry eye caused by Meibomian gland dysfunction. The device uses heat to liquefy hardened oil secretions and to improve glandular function.
Do I Need Dry Eye Treatment?
If you suffer from dry eyes, come into our Dry Eye Spa and get relief. You may be a good candidate for the MiBoFlo Thermoflo treatment if you have:
- Chronic dry eye
- Difficulty wearing contact lenses for a long period of time
- Discomfort and irritation
- Feeling of grittiness or foreign body on the eye
- Burning or stinging sensation
- Eye discharge
- Frequent tearing
- Tired eyes
- Vision disturbances
- Sensitivity to light
- Eye fatigue from frequent computer use
Come see us to learn more about our Dry Eye Spa and to learn if this Dry Eye treatment is right for you.
What Can I Expect from a Treatment in the Dry Eye Spa?
Your eyes work hard for you. Reward them with a trip to our Dry Eye Spa. Here’s what to expect:
- 8-10 minute treatment
- Painless, comfortable treatment
- Feels like a visit to the spa for your eyes
- Comfortable, relaxing environment
- 3 initial treatments needed for lasting relief
Contact us today and discover our Dry Eye Spa.