What qualities should you look for in a LASIK surgeon? Price? Convenient location? Popularity? These qualities are big selling points for many people, but they shouldn’t be the primary factors guiding your LASIK decision. Learn how to choose a LASIK surgeon below.
What Qualifications Should I Look for in a LASIK Surgeon?
Choosing a LASIK surgeon is a big decision, one with lasting effects on your vision. How do you choose the right surgeon? We encourage patients to take their time investigating potential surgeons. Look for the following qualifications.
• Experience- It takes time and practice to hone the art of refractive surgery. Dr. Will has performed more than 65,000 laser refractive procedures. He has had the opportunity to lecture at every major scientific meeting on laser vision correction and is a respected instructor in the U.S. and throughout the world.
• Proven Technology- Laser technology has come a long way in the last few decades. Top surgeons need to adapt to the changes, bringing the best technology into their practices. We evaluate each technique we use, using peer reviewed studies, and only bring the best options to our patients. As a result, our results are often superior to the level of correction patients could receive using glasses or contacts. We can help many patients that have been told LASIK isn’t possible by other providers.
• Superior Care- We work with each patient, listening to concerns and answering questions. You, the patient, are our priority.
• Patient Education- What do you hope to achieve through LASIK? When you meet with us, we’ll discuss your goals, your concerns, and your questions. We’ll provide you with essential clinical and procedural information so you can make an informed choice about your care.
• Affordability- Don’t choose your LASIK provider based on price alone. Many surgeons offer cheap LASIK, but you get what you pay for. To make LASIK affordable for every patient, we offer 0% financing, payment plans, and one set price for your entire procedure. The price you pay will include all fees and any needed pre or post-operative appointments. If you find any of our advanced vision correction solutions delivered with comparable modern technology at a lower price, let us know and we’ll match it. When you average the cost of your LASIK procedure over the next decade, you’ll be paying less than a dollar a day.
Improve Your Vision with LASIK
If you’re thinking about LASIK, come see Dr. Will, a leading refractive surgeon and one of the best options for LASIK surgery in the Pacific Northwest. Say goodbye to glasses and contacts! Call today.